Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 05, 2008 Eaworm




I finally saw "Reservation Road" and got an eyeball on the current state of Tracey Dey / Nora Ferrari. Nora is better than the movie and comes on like the tough broad I've always suspected Tracey Dey to be and the small bit she has is so unnecessary that I have to think that she's the friend of the mother of the ____________ and was written in as a favor.

Since the movie is a bit of a mess, I offer up Tracey's second single, "Long Time, No See", which is like a puppy when it's family comes home: unfocused, wiggly, leaving a little bit of a mess in it's wake, and absolutely adorable because of it. I still think the girl could sing anything - that may have been the reason for her lack of success - and here she comes on like a country girl let loose in a biker bar. And she gets to sing "Telephone...ting-a-ling", and that, for some reason, makes me love the whole silly thing.

No comments: