Monday, June 2, 2008

June 02, 2008 Eaworm



It's hard to stay angry with someone when they walk away from tense words and play "Sugar Sugar" ten times in a row. Well, unless you happen to be our neighbors and it is after one o'clock in the morning. In that case, it may be quite easy to stay angry. Now that we've learned that the people who purchased the McMansion behind our house are planning to put up a nine foot privacy fence, I have to wonder if they are diabetic.

I'm excited about the fence, though. I've been trying to figure out a way to get the honeysuckle to grow upward to hide that horror-where-a-forest-used-to-be for quite a while and with a few discreetly placed staples, I think that I may soon have my solution.

I might even plant some sugar.

To see the beginning of Sabrina The Teenage Witch's prostitution ring, watch the video:



No comments: