Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25, 2008 Earworm



After a conversion with Kmatt that started with her opinion of the recent Paul Weller concert and ended with conspiracy theories and other downtrodden reactions to the horrific state of US affairs, I turned back the hands of a seemingly more and more not so distant time and pulled out The Style Council's "Our Favorite Shoppe" to see if "Homebreakers" lyric was as currently relevant as I recalled.

It is.

So, what happens when clicking your heals together while saying "there's no place like home" no longer works? Not because you no longer believe in magic but because you no longer have a home.

I need to pull the covers over my head in an attempt to keep folks from trying to pull the wool over my eyes. Tomorrow will be better.

"Good morning, Day, and how do you do..."

No comments: