Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 18, 2008 Earworm



I am quite impressed with my puppies' decision to push down the door of their whelping pen in the middle of the night. I've long recognized the fact that a few balls and the same old toys can grow tiresome rather quickly, and that one can only practice chasing tails for so long. Having watched the slide bolt on the door of the box moving to and fro as all five eager faces press and pound against the door when I approach, I should have seen it coming. Unfortunately, I dismissed their actions and the results, and I foolishly underestimated team work. After learning a valuable lesson about teamwork myself just last night, I can only applaud the pups for banding together, jumping hurdles and, ultimately, restructuring their boundaries. Of course, this is easier said now that I have cleaned up the mess left from their movements.

In honor of the brave little ones' adventure, the earworm for today is "Moving" by Supergrass. It can also serve as a reminder...

No comments: